When comparing the Echelon Stride and Schwinn 810 treadmills, several key similarities and differences stand out. Both treadmills feature a foldable design, a speed range that reaches up to 10 MPH, and an incline feature, with the Echelon Stride offering 12 levels of incline and the Schwinn 810 providing a 10% digital motorized incline. Both also have the same belt size of 20″ X 55″. In terms of built-in programs, the Schwinn 810 stands out with 16 programs plus 2 user profiles, whereas the Echelon Stride offers 8 built-in programs. The Schwinn 810 also has a cooling fan, which the Echelon Stride lacks.
The Echelon Stride and Schwinn 810 differ in terms of their weight limit, with the Echelon Stride supporting up to 300 lbs and the Schwinn 810 supporting up to 275 lbs. The Echelon Stride’s handlebar buttons for quick control is another difference, as the Schwinn 810 does not have this feature. The Echelon Stride also has Bluetooth audio, a feature not present in the Schwinn 810. In terms of warranty, the Echelon Stride comes with a 1-year warranty, while the Schwinn 810 offers a 10-year frame and motor warranty, plus a 1-year warranty for mechanical parts, electronics, and labor.
The most important differences include:
- Weight Limit: Echelon Stride supports up to 300 lbs, while Schwinn 810 supports up to 275 lbs.
- Handlebar Buttons: Echelon Stride has handlebar buttons for quick control, a feature not found in Schwinn 810.
- Bluetooth Audio: Available in Echelon Stride but not in Schwinn 810.
- Built-in Programs: Schwinn 810 stands out with 16 built-in programs and 2 user profiles, while Echelon Stride offers 8 built-in programs.
- Cooling Fan: Present in Schwinn 810 but not in Echelon Stride.
- Warranty: Echelon Stride comes with a 1-year warranty, while Schwinn 810 offers a comprehensive warranty that includes a 10-year warranty for the frame and motor, and 1-year for mechanical parts, electronics, and labor.
Echelon Stride vs Schwinn 810 Specs Comparison
|Motor Power||2.5 HP (Peak)||2.6 HP|
|Speed Range||0.5 – 12 MPH||0.5 – 10 MPH|
|Incline/Decline||10% Incline (12 levels)||10% Digital motorized incline|
|Belt Size||20″ X 55″||20″ X 55″|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.||275 lbs.|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Integrated handlebar heartrate sensors||Heart rate hand grips|
|Built-in Programs||8||16 + 2 user profiles|
|Display||LED readout display||Backlit LCD screen|
|Training Apps||Echelon Fit App Access||–|
|Dimensions||69L x 31W x 49.2H inches||69.1L x 35.6W x 56.7H inches|
|See Price at Amazon||See Price at Amazon|