In the realm of fitness equipment, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 and the Horizon Fitness 7.4 AT are both noteworthy options. Each treadmill brings a unique set of features to the table. On one hand, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 boasts a 3.5 CHP motor, a speed range of 0 – 12 MPH, a -3% decline and 15% incline capability, and a weight limit of 300 lbs. It also comes with 50 built-in programs and uses the iFit app for training. On the other hand, the Horizon Fitness 7.4 AT matches the NordicTrack in motor power and speed range, but stands out with a 15% motorized incline, a higher weight limit of 350 lbs, and compatibility with Peloton Digital and Zwift apps. It offers fewer built-in programs, with 10+ options available.
Most important differences include:
- Weight limit: The Horizon Fitness 7.4 AT can support more weight (350 lbs) compared to the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 (300 lbs).
- Heart Rate Monitor: The Horizon Fitness 7.4 AT includes a Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible Receiver for heart rate monitoring, while the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 requires a separate purchase for a Bluetooth-enabled heart rate monitor.
- Built-in Programs: NordicTrack Commercial 1750 offers a greater number of built-in programs (50) as compared to Horizon Fitness 7.4 AT (10+).
- Training Apps: NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is compatible with iFit, whereas Horizon Fitness 7.4 AT is compatible with Peloton Digital and Zwift.
- Warranty: The Horizon Fitness 7.4 AT has a longer warranty coverage for the frame and motor (lifetime), parts (5 years), and labor (2 years) compared to the NordicTrack Commercial 1750’s warranty (10 years for frame, 2 years for parts, and 1 year for labor).
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 (2022 Model)
Horizon Fitness 7.4 AT Studio
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 vs Horizon Fitness 7.4 AT Specs Comparison
|Model||Commercial 1750 (2022 Model)||7.4 AT Studio|
|Motor Power||3.5 CHP||3.5 HP|
|Speed Range||0 – 12 MPH||0.5 – 12 MPH|
|Incline/Decline||-3% Decline and 15% Incline||15% motorized incline|
|Belt Size||22″ X 60″||22″ X 60″|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.||350 lbs.|
|Heart Rate Monitor||EKG Grip Pulse (Bluetooth-enabled Heart Rate Monitor, Sold separately)||Contact Hand Grips, Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible Receiver (included)|
|Display||14″ Tilt & Pivot HD Touchscreen, Android 9 OS||16 Digit Alphanumeric LED, 8.25″ LCD Screen, Free Phone/Tablet Pro App that Interfaces with Machine|
|Training Apps||iFit (30-day free membership included )||Peloton Digital, Zwift|
|Rollers||2.5″ Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers||2.5″ – 1.81″ Rollers|
|Dimensions||80 L x 38W x 65H inches||76.L x 37W x 63H inches|
|See Price at Amazon||See Price at Amazon|