The comparison between the Sole F63 and Sole F85 treadmills reveals both notable differences and shared characteristics between these two models. Both treadmills come with handlebar buttons, the ability to incline to 15 levels, and they include wireless heart rate monitors. They also both have excellent warranties from Sole and offer a foldable design, which is great for saving space.
However, there are also key differences between the Sole F63 and Sole F85. The Sole F63 has a motor power of 3 HP, a belt size of 20″ X 60″, and a weight limit of 325 lbs. It also has 2.5″ rollers. On the other hand, the Sole F85 boasts a stronger motor power of 4 HP, a larger belt size of 22″ X 60″, a higher weight limit of 400 lbs, and larger 2.75″ rollers. The Sole F85 also has the added benefit of custom profiles in its built-in programs, whereas the Sole F63 does not.
Most Important Differences:
- Sole F63 has a motor power of 3 HP, while Sole F85 has a stronger motor power of 4 HP.
- Sole F63 has a belt size of 20″ X 60″, whereas Sole F85 has a larger belt size of 22″ X 60″.
- Sole F63 supports a weight limit of 325 lbs, whereas Sole F85 supports a higher weight limit of 400 lbs.
- Sole F63 has 2.5″ rollers, while Sole F85 has larger 2.75″ rollers.
- Sole F85 includes custom profiles in its built-in programs, a feature that the Sole F63 lacks.
Sole F63 vs SOLE F85 Specs Comparison
|Motor Power||3 HP||4 HP|
|Speed Range||0.5 – 12 MPH||0.5 – 12 MPH|
|Incline/Decline||15 levels||15 levels|
|Belt Size||20″ X 60″||22″ X 60″|
|Weight Limit||325 lbs.||400 lbs.|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible (Included)||Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible (Included)|
|Built-in Programs||10||10 + Custom profiles|
|Display||6.5″ White Back-lit LCD||10.1″ TFT LCD|
|Rollers||2.5″ Rollers||2.75″ Rollers|
|Dimensions||82L x 35W x 66H inches||82L x 37W x 66H inches|
|See Price at Amazon||See Price at Amazon|